- This unit's smart charging stand can be mounted to the wall, counter or IV pole.
- It is surprisingly lightweight, but large enough not to be lost or taken.
- Built-in dual speakers offer superb sound quality. Patient and others can hear fetal heart beat.
- One system can be used for both obstetrical and vascular applications due to the interchangeable
- Obstetrical applications include reassuring the mother, detecting pregnancy and
determining multiple pregnancies.
- The 2 MHz probe is best for use in detecting fetal heart tones after 12 weeks and throughout labor and
delivery. It can also be used on obese patients. The 2 MHz probe is good for hospital labor and delivery
- The waterproof 2 MHz probe is for late pregnancy and underwater labor and delivery use.
- The 3 MHz probe is designed for increased sensitivity in the early stages of pregnancy. It can detect
fetal heart tones as early as 8 to 10 weeks. When using only one probe, this is the best choice.
IMEXDOP CT+ Technical Specifications
||4.3 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches (10.9 x 15.7 x 22.4 cm)
||2.7 lb. (1.2 kg)
||110V recharger (220V optional)
||12V NiCad, user replaceable
| Battery capacity:
||75 minutes typical (away from charger)
|Battery recharge time:
||Fetal: 60-210 beats per minute
Vascular: 60-119 beats per minute
||1 beat per minute
||+/-1 beat per minute at low end of display range; +/-5 beats per minute at high end of display range.
|Contact Global Medical Distribution: E-mail