The VersaLab APM/APM2 is the only compact antepartum monitor with a built-in
printer. The whole system weighs less than 5 pounds, and can be battery or line
operated for the ultimate in portability and convenience. It is easily moved between
exam rooms, satellite clinics, or taken to remote settings which makes it ideal for
clinicians who do in-home monitoring
The integrated printer in the VersaLab APM/APM2 provides an immediate, real
time print-out of the non-stress test so there is no waiting for results. Other
portable systems require a separate printer. The VersaLab APM/APM2 lets
you avoid the hassle of locating a printer to interpret the exam after the fact.
Documentation for Reimbursement
The VersaLab APM/APM2 provides on-the-spot documentation of the non-stress
test exam. The comprehensive documentation is clear, easy to interpret, aids in
reimbursement, allows for placement in the patient's chart and makes repeat
follow-up tests easier to compare.
Numeric or Graphic Display: Your Choice
You can choose whether the display screen on the VersaLab APM shows the
Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) and Toco readouts as large numbers or a graph trended
over time. Choose whichever is easiest for you because the printout will always
show the test information in a simple to read graph.
VersaLab APM2 display screen automatically switches from a single display
when one Doppler probe is in use for a single fetus, to a to a dual display mode
when two probes are used for simultaneous monitoring of twins. All of the
information is color-coded making it simple for the clinician to see and interpret
VersaLab APM/APM2 for non-stress testing is value-packed and offers the following great features.
- Easy to set-up and simple to operate
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated for greater portability
- Built-in printer for reimbursement documentation
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation
- Large display for easy viewing
- Increase versatility with adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use
- Designed for durability and long life